After nearly a decade wearing makeup I think I have finally found a regime I really like. I’ve been using each of these products for a while now and they are working quite well for me.
1. Clinique Perfectly Real Compact This is great for everyday use when my skin is clear, if I am having a break out I usually use liquid foundation.
2. I get so many compliments on my sparkly cheeks when I wear Maybelline’s Dream Matte Mouse. It is now discontinued, but I am hoping that their new Dream Bouncy Blush will make a good replacement.
3. Ulta and Beauty Rush are by far the best eye shadows I have ever used. They are both under $10 and last pretty much all day. I’ve been following the steps on this tutorial for a few months now and its great! I use Beauty Rush in Gold Rush for the base, Ulta in Toast for the crease and Ulta in Gold Dust for the liner.
4. The green and pink tube has found a home in my makeup bag pretty much since the day I started wearing makeup and I adore their new Lots of Lashes mascara.
5. Baby Lips. Best tinted lip balm. EVER. My favorite shades are Peach Kiss and Cherry Me.
What are your favorite products for everyday?