When I was in Kansas City last month I went to an Anthroplogie for the first time. I’ve poked around the site a bit before–but after visiting the store I totally fell in love! I adore all their home goods–so pretty and colorful!
1. Firenze Velvet Tassel Pillow // Crisp white with pops of color so fits in with my decor and I just can’t get over those tassels.
2. Little Women // Little Women is my favorite classic fiction and this pretty cover would be an adorable addition to my shelves.
3. Just Picked Candle Tins // I love candles–especially ones with reusable containers. These would be perfect for storing all sorts of small things once the fresh scents were burned.
4. Ceramic Letter Hook // I need this for my entryway gallery wall!
5. Tiled & Dotted Bowls // Are you tired of me describing things as adorable yet? Because these are too! They would be perfect to catch keys right inside the door, hold a bunch of fresh berries in the kitchen or house pretty baubles dresser-top.
6. Curvy Chrysanthemum Vase // This pretty vessel is perfect with or without fresh blooms inside.